New Additional Risk Management Capabilities At Bell & Co
We are delighted to have new risk management capability within the business, following the recent recruitment of Account Executive Andy Jaques, a specialist in this field.
Examples of Andy’s areas of expertise are;
- Risk & Insurance Due Diligence in general and for M&A activity
- Corporate Governance Risk Management including, creation of risk registers, composition of risk appetite statements and devising suitable risk criteria benchmarks
- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis Management Strategies
- Set-up and overseeing an ISO31000 Risk Management process including:
- Risk Identification & Risk Profiling
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Treatment options
- Monitoring and communication of organisation risk attitudes
Andy commented: "I found these subjects of interest after working in the industry a number of years and have supplemented my experience/knowledge by gaining an MBA in Risk and Insurance Management. I really look forward to helping our new and existing clients in this area going forward."
Managing Director, Richard Salt advised "Bringing this capability within our business provides another facet to our already strong offering and it will be great to introduce Andy to the local business community. As Chartered Insurance Brokers, people capability is of huge importance to us and obtaining Andy’s services is a real coup."