As your professional insurance advisor, we take our duties very seriously and aim to provide the highest levels of independent professional advice in all our business dealings.
All our members of staff are trained to act with complete integrity and provide the correct service to clients, ensuring we build mutually respectful long-term business relationships. Through our Service Charter, we will:
- Describe what we do, its value and how we are remunerated at the start of every new engagement and at renewal, in our user friendly Terms of Business
- Provide advice and recommendations on your insurance arrangements
- Negotiate with the insurance market on your behalf to obtain a competitive premium for insurance cover that meet your requirements - work closely with you to understand the industry in which you operate, your business processes, priorities, strategies and goals
- Provide detailed knowledge of available insurers and products suitable for your business
- Arrange your chosen insurance policies with selected insurance companies
- In certain instances prepare all documents on behalf of the insurers, within our office
(known as 'work transfer')
- Check all policy documentation to ensure that it has been issued correctly
- Provide a written summary of your insurance policies for your convenience
- Advise and assist you in making claims, including negotiating with insurers and loss adjusters, and ensuring the claim is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Provide advice during the year to ensure your insurance policies reflect any changes to your business that you advise us of and deal with consequent insurer negotiations, paperwork and administration
- Where necessary, accompany insurance company surveyors and loss adjusters upon visits to your premises to ensure they are handled in your best interests
- Help you to review your insurance requirements at each renewal, negotiating renewal terms with your insurance companies, ensuring your premiums remain competitive and cover appropriate and, where necessary, obtaining alternative quotations before providing a full report and recommendations on the renewal of your policies.
For the highest standards of personal service and bespoke insurance cover, whether you require a quotation or wish to renew or arrange insurance cover, please call us on 01332 372111.